Andito na naman tayo sa ating Work From Home Opportunities Series kung saan ay binabahagi ko sa inyo ang mga posibleng pagkakitaan online.
Today, I will share with you how to be an online English Teacher or Tutor and earn big time.
Kapag naghahanap kayo ng ganitong work online, you will come across the word ESL which means English as a Second Language.
Ginagamit ng mga schools ang term na ito sa kanilang mga programs na nagtuturo sa mga students na hindi marunong mag-english or non-native English speakers.
So, if you see ESL Teachers on the internet, it is the same as English Teachers. Moving on…
You don’t need to have a degree in Education and even experience in teaching to be an online English Teacher or Tutor. All beginners are welcome!
Patok na patok itong online job na ito dahil nga kahit walang experience ay pwede at the same time, napaka-competitive ng possible income mo sa ganitong trabaho.
You can also do this part-time or full-time. Syempre, mas malaki ang kikitain mo if you go full-time. Ang mga students mo are mostly kids pero may mga ilang sites na ang mga tuturuan mo are adults.
And if you choose the right company, you will be given free training and TESOL Certification.
TESOL stands for Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages. When it comes to getting certified to teach English as a foreign language or getting hired to be a teacher, ito ang certification na magpapatibay ng application mo.
- Excellent English Communication Skills. This is a must. Syempre English nga ang ituturo mo.
- Great Teaching Skills. If no experience in teaching, dapat malaki potential mo dito. May mga simulation exams sila so they can see if qualified ka.
- Good with kids (if students will be children).
- Available during required teaching hours (this may vary depending on the company).
- Clutter-free background. Your students might get distracted if you have a lot going on in your “work space”.
- Laptop or Desktop Computer with the following specifications: at least Windows 7, core i3 or quad processors and at least 4GB RAM.
- Reliable Internet Connection.
- HD Webcam.
- Good quality headset with noise cancellation feature.
How much do I get paid?
You can earn between P20,000 to P40,000! Not bad diba?
And some companies offer bonuses pa kapag nakapag-refer ka, perfect attendance ka or na-complete mo lahat ng classes mo.
You get paid via bank transfer or PayPal.
Where to apply?
Being a teacher is now made easy with online teaching jobs offered by numerous companies.
Competitive naman ang salary and ang kagandahan nito, you don’t need to leave the comfort of your own home so meaning, less stress and less gastos.
Plus, you can take multiple jobs at the same time basta kaya mo ang workload. You will also experience multi-cultural interactions which will broaden your horizon.
Kaya ano pa ang hinihintay mo?
Do you have the passion to teach but no education background? No problem.
Try applying for English online teaching jobs.
You might find a promising career in this field.
For more helpful and inspirational topics, visit my other social media accounts.
★☆★ CONNECT WITH JAY ON SOCIAL MEDIA ★☆★
🔴FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/JayGregorioPage